= 4.3.4 =
- New Terms & Agreement Checkbox Settings for Create Account form
- Setup Terms & Agreement Checkbox under WP Videos -> Checkout Settings -> Registration
= 4.3.3 =
- Google reCAPTCHA v2 Checkbox optional for Create Account form
- Setup Google reCAPTCHA v2 under WP Videos -> Checkout Settings -> Registration
= 4.3.2 =
- New filter wpvs_filter_currency_label_price_amount to filter price amount text.
- New filter wpvs_filter_currency_label to filter entire currency label text (i.e: $ 5.00 / week).
- Fixed a bug where plural intervals such as weeks may not be translated correctly.
- Translation file updates
- Account Page is now viewable when Lock Entire Site is enabled to allow users to login
- PayPal Class api settings update
- Get stripe subscription update on customer class.
= 4.3.1 = = 4.3.0 = = 4.2.9 = = 4.2.8 =
- Stripe Integration Update: Strong Customer Authentication
- Credit Card agreement notice, note and checkbox for future payments
- Pay Now button for overdue Stripe subscriptions
- Stripe Pop-Up module deprecated
- Translation File Updates
- Japanese Yen Stripe Plan and PayPal Plan amounts fix when creating memberships
= 4.2.7 = = 4.2.6 =
- Coinbase checkout automatic redirect to payment page
- New Sign In text filters 'wpvs_custom_sign_in_create_account_text' and 'wpvs_custom_sign_in_only_text'
- Japanese Yen decimal amounts fix
- Admin Checkout Settings page JS error fix
= 4.2.5 = = 4.2.4 = = 4.2.3 =
- Coinbase payment gateway support
- Japense Yen (JPY) currency added
- Translation file updates
= 4.2.2 =
- New Checkout Settings: Billing Information on Checkout
- Require Billing information on checkout: WP Videos -> CHeckout Settings
- Translation files added for Italian (it_IT)
- Add user to blog for multisite Stripe customer import
- Stripe API Update (2019-03-14)
= 4.2.1 = = 4.2.0 = = 4.1.9 = = 4.1.8 =
- Add User To Blog added for multisite Stripe customer imports
- Import Stripe Customers now automatically imports customer subscription Plans into WP Videos -> Memberships
- New option to optionally Delete Stripe Plans when deleting a Membership from WordPress.
- Update to check if Stripe membership status is "incomplete" or "incomplete_expired"
- Single PayPal payments amount formatting fix for prices in the thousands.
= 4.1.6 = = 4.1.5 =
- WPVS Customer class updates and function replacment
- Stripe subscription status display fix when subscriptions are set to Cancel at end of period.
- New Video Content Access Option Restricted Content (Optionally restrict video and video description content)
- Admin notice function duplicate fix
= 4.1.4 = = 4.1.3 = = 4.1.2 =
- Coupon Code tracking added to Payments: (Database update required)
- WP Videos -> Payments can now be filtered by Coupon Code use: (only displays Payments added after version 4.1.2)
- Coupon code Single PayPal Payment discount fix.
= 4.1.1 =
- New setting under Membership Settings: Membership Management to allow / disallow customers to delete memberships from their account.
- Translation file updates and Spanish (Mexico es_MX) added
= 4.1.0 =
- Optionally choose to delete active customer subscriptions when deleting a membership plan.
- Optionally choose to delete the User Role associated with a membership plan when deleting a membership plan.
- Set Stripe API version option
- Membership create billing plans update
= 4.0.9 = = 4.0.8 = = 4.0.7 =
- Coupon Code minor CSS updates
- Last 4 digits of card display fix
= 4.0.6 =
- Admin payments request fix for deleted user payments
- Stripe Webhook update
= 4.0.5 = New Role setting for Memberships:
- Each Membership now has an optional "Create User Role" setting. Enabling the setting will automatically create and assign any users subscribed to the membership a unique Role in WordPress for that membership.
- New filter on the WP Videos -> Members page for filtering members by their Role
= 4.0.4 = PayPal Webhooks Update:
- Sets correct payment time for payments (incase of delayed webhooks).
- Checks for sandbox mode in events to determine Live vs Sandbox event
Import Feature Admin Area:
- WP Videos -> Members: Import Stripe Customers
= 3.8.5 = Import Stripe Payments Ajax Update = 3.8.4 = Import Stripe Payments Ajax Update = 3.8.3 = New Import Stripe Payments Feature
Import Feature Admin Areas:
- Import Single Customer Stripe Payments: Members -> Edit Member (pencil icon)
- Import All Stripe Payments: Payments -> Immport Stripe Payments
= 3.8.2 = Restrict Members Download to Specific Memberships Only
= 3.8.1 = Admin loading updates = 3.8.0 = Translation file updates
= 3.7.9 = REST API Login POST request update
Setup Guide = 3.7.8 = REST API Headers request fix
= 3.7.7 = Membership Access Saving Bug Fix on Video Edit
= 3.7.6 = WPVS REST API Authentication and Authorization Updates